Chronometer

Friday, June 16, 2017

RARELY DO I SPEAK NEGATIVELY HERE about any movies. Basically a lot of movies I've seen this year have largely been forgettable however they were still worthwhile entertainment after a hard day at work. Especially if I worked a morning shift.

Went to see the Tupac biopic All Eyez On Me and it was a great trip down memory lane. I came of age during the 1990s and although not a huge fan of gangster rap - which Tupac often performed - I recognize the significance of the music for that time. If only the young people has such impactful music on their smartphones today.

Regardless, it's hard for me to call this a good movie. Perhaps it's a good look at a rapper who was taken from us way too soon - he'd have been 46 now. I can understand him now more than I had when he passed away. If only I had the reach he did.

BTW, let me share one track with you from Tupac. [VIDEO]